Concert Dates

GRATITUDE CONCERT
with special guest Laura Sandage!
When: December 18th 7-9pm
Where: Davis Odd Fellows Hall
Tickets are $20 on sale now at Armadillo Music in downtown Davis!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Memoirs

I've been toying with the idea of writing my memoirs for some time now.
Why, you ask, would I write my memoir? What would I have to say? Why would anybody care about it?
Well....I've been serenaded by Bono, been the infatuation of Warren Beatty, modeled after by Barbra Streisand, intrigued Sting, personally corresponded with Arnold and Oprah. Melissa Manchester was the first person after my husband to feel my first born kick. Once I answered the phone and John F. Kennedy Jr. was on the line. He said his name was "John". I thought he said "Sean".
Maybe none of this makes me anything special....but I DO have stories to tell. And I think if you have a story to tell, you should tell it.

1 comment:

  1. Just a taste of what's to come! So many fun stories she has to tell.

    ReplyDelete